Welcome to episode 275 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Jeff Abraham back to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss how you can improve your sex life with your partner, the importance of open and honest communication and how you can overcome a lack of creativity in the bedroom.
Jeff Abraham is the CEO of Absorption Pharmaceuticals, whose lead product, Promescent, is addressing a global need for men suffering from Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction. He and his team are dedicated to bringing innovative products to market that solve sexual performance issues for both men and women.
With over 10-years' experience in the field of sexual wellness, Jeff has seen and heard from thousands of couples and is a great thought leader in the space.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of open and honest communication with your partner
- Understanding that we can’t be mind readers and anticipate all of our partners needs
- How you can overcome a lack of creativity in the bedroom
- Analyzing the dynamic between male and female characteristics
- Why models on TV, social media etc are not a real representation of the human body
- Ways in which you can reassure your partner when exploring new sexual areas
- How you can use lube to greatly increase your sex life
- Understanding that masturbation is healthy and can be a part of your sexual palette
Find Promescent Online
101 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio